Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Toothless
Well it is official. Alex lost his first loose tooth. It came out tonight and he pulled it out all by himself. He is so excited to have a hole in his teeth that he can stick his tongue through. He also explained to me that he has one less tooth to brush and that will make it so much easier. He has now tucked his tooth safely under his pillow and is awaiting a visit from the tooth fairy. (Pics of his contagious grin minus a tooth will be posted tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun fun fun! What a handsome toothless grin he has!
I forgot to give Jessica my email to get on to her blog and I don't know how soon I will be seeing her (not being in your ward and all) would you give it to her for me please! :0) myrtle76@gmail.com
Hilarious, Tiff! Your boys are adorable, and so grown up. Very cute!
I saw some pictures of the annual Halloween cookie party...So cute! Every time I see Cade I just want to hug and kiss him, his face is just too cute I can hardly stand it! Hope you guys are well! We miss you! Have a Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment