Saturday, June 28, 2008

Triple Wide Slip & Slide






Grandma Thomas bought the kids a triple wide slip and slide. That's right, it has 3 lanes and a large pool at the end. She thought it would be fun for them this summer. We broke it out today and she was right. The kids started by running and getting the feel for the slip and slide motion.








Then the " big boys" thought it would be fun to slide the little ones down the slip and slide.







Tyson and Alex even managed to convince their Dad that it was fun and he should give it a try. Grandpa Taylor gave it a try too. I'm sure this slip and slide will provide hours and hours of fun this summer. Thanks Gma!!!



3 comments:

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

That looks like a ton of fun. My kids liked seeing Josh get wet and made me show it about 50 times! hee hee hee

Mary Mills said...

Nothing like a fun slip-n-slide! So many memmories from my own childhood!
PS you been tagged! Check out my blog to get clued in!

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey I found you. I thought you said that there was a clip of your Dad falling on the slip and slide??? I LOVE the pictures of the old tractor with your kids. So cool!

Contributors