Tierney invited us to come swim on Friday. However the rain came tumbling down and it rained and rained and rained and Tyson was convinced I planned the rain so we wouldn't have to swim. But that didn't stop us from having an adventure. We rode the bus all the way to Tierney's house and she fixed lunch for us and we watched a movie and rode the bus home. Cade was loving not wearing a seat belt. Alex sang every verse of "The Wheels on the Bus" for us and the kids loved riding the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys,
I feel like we haven't seen ya'll Forever. Looks like you know how to kick off the summer right! My kids are still waiting for summer to start. We have been so busy with other stuff that we haven't done too much "fun" yet. Keeo in touch I'm excited to hear about your vacation.
HI Josh...
I dropped in from Pepper's site.. So fun to see everyone's little families growing...
I have 3 boys too!... Looks like you have fun traveling all over...
You have a darling family and a beautiful wife!
Post a Comment