Ty turned 8 on July 1. He was so excited, We had a little BBQ , with cake & presents. I can hardly believe he is 8 and will be baptized in Aug on the 2nd. He is growing up and we are so proud of him. Happy B day Ty!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tiffany you make me laugh! You change your background just as much as I do. You are hooked! How fun to have an 8 year old. I remmeber Alicia's baptizim. I kept thinking, "I am I ready for her to make her own choices and have to pay for them!" Somedays Yes somedays NO! Looks like a fun b-day. Congrats to him Tyson! You still owe me a tag!
Hey Tiffany and Josh - Congrats on your eight-year-old. My guy turns 8 on September 27 and then gets baptized on his birthday! Hope you're going well, Josh. I haven't talked to you in a while. And tell your mom hi for me!
I had to check out your blog sorry! I can't believe he is 8! It seems like just yesterday that he was 4 and in our primary class! I'm getting old!!!
Hey Josh - it's Michelle Edwards. I found your blog through Daniele - hope you don't mind that I peeked! You have such a cute little family.
We blog too. We are at austinandmichelle.blogspot.com.
Take care!
Hey Atkinsons! Good to see your faces. I found you while "blurking" through the old ward. See our blog: smbelnap dot blogspot dot com
Post a Comment