Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alex's loose Tooth

Alex just came running up the stairs with a degree of urgency. I thought something was wrong or someone was hurt, but he was just really excited. He officially has his first loose tooth! We will post pictures of the toothless smile as soon as it happens. He was just so excited I thought I would share.

3 comments:

Mary Mills said...

Yeah!You're back online. I have missed your posts. That is so awesome the Alex has a loose tooth! So I got some pictures of the kids...you'll have to take a peek. I posted them on our blog!

Jon and Melissa said...

Yeah-hope you come back for good. Hey I couldn't get on Jessica's blog, if I don't see her will you leave her a comment ask her to invite me? Thanks! jmhanderson@gmail.com

Hannah said...

That is sooo cute! Make sure that you do put some pics up! I miss you guys!

Contributors