Monday, July 20, 2009

Pancakes! Pancakes!

Today we made pancakes for breakfast and after I had completed the first round and everyone was eating so I sat down to feed the baby. I had given them all 2 pancakes and wasn't sure if they would eat more. Soon the calls rang out " Can I have more pancakes?" Tyson piped up and asked if I thought he would be able to cook the pancakes. I walked him through the process and soon he was standing in front of the griddle flipping away. It was great . Cade declared "Tyson makes the best pancakes ever!' I have officially been bumped from best pancake maker in the eyes of my 3 yr old, but if you ask me in a house full of boys, it's a little piece of heaven on earth. Way to go TY!

3 comments:

Masha Laurence said...

that's great! don't you love it when your kids say things like that about each other? I think you'll be having pancakes often now :)

Jessica A said...

That is too cute! I am glad we got to see you guys and finally meet that cute baby number 4!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Sounds like you're off pancake duty! Send him over to my house on Sat. mornings will ya?

Contributors