Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Back....

Ok Rachel, your right. Things have been happening and I have not been blogging. I'm not sure if it is craziness, laziness or depression, but I just don't seem to find time for things that I want to do. So I have decided to put myself back on my list and do some things I want to do. So since my last post was before Christmas I will give you a run down of what has been happening in the Atkinson home.

1. Dec 10th Alex turned 6! Hard to believe... where does the time go.
2. Josh took a new job with a company in Scotland called Logitech, left for training, came home just in time for Christmas. (he now works from home)
3. We celebrated Christmas.
4. Put our house up for sale in Jan.(still not sold)
5. Mar 9th Cade is now 3! Again, where does the time go...
6. Big News, March 23 Gage Thomas Atkinson is born , Last min C Section because the babies heart rate is dropping and not returning to where they would like to see it, blue baby, got him breathing and is in the NICU for a couple days. Now all is well , he is beautiful and growing by the minute. His eyes are still blue and he has darling blond curly hair. We love love love him!
7. I cut my hair, the shortest it's ever been.
7. May 21- Josh and I have been married 10 yrs!! Hard to believe, we didn't celebrate, we spent all our $ last yr going to South America.

So I think that is a quick update of what has been happening around here. Other than that things are pretty much the same. If I get a minute i will post some pictures.

1 comment:

Masha Laurence said...

A post!! Finally!! It's kind of hard to find time to get to the computer with a newborn, isn't it?

Contributors