Wednesday, December 3, 2008

10 Things to say about the gifts you don't like...

Tricia told me about this and it made me laugh. I just thought I would share it.

10. Boy, if I had not recently shot up four sizes, that would've fit.
9. It would be a shame if the garbage man ever accidentally took this from me.
8. Perfect for wearing in the basement.
7. Well, well, well...
6. I really don't deserve this.
5. Gosh, I hope this never catches fire!
4. I Love it, but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
3. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!
2. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the federal witness protection program.
1. To think I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.

6 comments:

Mary Mills said...

Ha this is great! Love It!

Jamie Ball said...

That is really funny.

Hannah said...

Tiffany! Rachel invited me to her blog and I found the link to yours on hers (don't you love how that works?). Anyway, is it okay if i check in here now and then? Also, Sam walked into my room this morning and these were the first words out of his mouth, "Can we call Cade and go play with him today?" Ever since he left there Wednesday night (thanks again!), all he can talk about is going back. :) You must have one cool abode! our blog is hanndallfam.blogspot.com Check it out!

Natalie said...

Yo Tiff, update your blog... check ours out. Love ya Justin

Anonymous said...

Hi I am in your ward and I was just talking to Josh about some people we now in Malad. Here us Clint and Beth's blog in case he wants to say hi..

www.clintnbethbastainfamily.blogspot.com

Just thought I would share!

-Tana Eliason Draper

R said...

Tiffany,
I think you serriously need to update!!! I can think of one important post.....Gage!

Contributors