Yesterday while driving my children and a few neighborhood friends home from school I over heard this conversation and it made me smile.
Friend to Tyson:" Your mom lets you have a snake? Isn't she scared?"
Tyson: "Oh no, my mom grew up with snakes. Her dad has had them all his life."
Friend: " Really?"
Tyson: " Yes in fact her dad is a snake expert and he's My Grandpa. That's why we have a snake. Cade and I love our snake but those expert snake genes have been passed onto this little guy right here.(Pointing to Alex) He's the snake expert in our house."
I just thought it was cute and sweet that Tyson would make his little brother feel special in front of their friends. It made me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so sweet! What a good big brother!
What a good brother to have. Sounds like he's got his brothers back. Where can I find one like him?
Aww what a sweet little story! That Tyson is such a good little man!
Post a Comment