Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Congratulations Justin & Natalie!

In the middle of the reception Tyson got the microphone from the DJ, before we knew it he had asked everyone to clear the dance floor and pointing to his newly wedded uncle said, "Justin, I challenge you to a dance off!" Justin replied with "Bring it on!" Before we knew it they were dancing and all the other little boys jumped in and gave it their best go at break dancing too!



Griffin, Alex, Tyson, Cooper and Cade all dressed up!

Our boys with their new cousins, Griffin and Cooper.


Cade, Justin, Alex & Tyson outside of the temple.












Getting ready for the reception, my boys found time to play in the leaves.












Well it is true, Justin is now a married man. We are all happy for them and wish them all the best! The wedding day, Nov.14,2008, was beautiful, the sun was out and the reception was a lot of fun.



















2 comments:

R said...

I can't believe the dance off. That's too funny. I've noticed your kids always have something intellectual to say!

Jon and Melissa said...

I love it. What a fun brother. Glad that everything went well for the wedding-your kids look adorable.

Contributors