Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Latest Big News


Well for those of you that don't know, we are expecting another baby. This time we found out and you guessed it- It's a boy! We couldn't be more excited and are looking forward to his arrival. Now we just have to find a name. He's so cute!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!

Cindy G said...

Congrats, you two. Now Josh is only one away from his basketball dream team!

Willie E. said...

Congrats on another youngin'! Boys are so much fun, especially when they're home all day with mom! HA HA!

Cally said...

congratulations!!!

Trish said...

Congrats! All boys...one more try for a girl??

Jessica A said...

We can't wait for another Atkinson boy. You sure know how to make em cute, keep em coming!

Masha Laurence said...

he is cute and already looks like an Atkinson. So happy for you!!!

Mindy said...

That's so great! Boys are so much fun! (Like you don't know!) I'm so happy for you guys. You have adorable little men. Congrats!

Atkinsons said...

We've been waiting for the official post! Congratulations! we are so happy for you! LOVE the pictures of the boys in the leaves! Tyson and his dance moves..too cute!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! CONGRATS!!! This means I'll definitely have to stop by next time I'm in town!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Yay! A boy! I guess you guys need to try another for a girl!!! ;)

Contributors