Sunday, November 9, 2008

Annual Atkinson Halloween Party

Alex, Cade and Tyson wearing "Indiana Jones" hats and showing off their cookies.

Casey and Alex with their matching cookies.


Cade decorating.


Tyson with his blooding masrshmellow man.




Alex hard at work.


Josh was out of town this year but the kids and I attended the annual Atkinson Cookie Decorating Halloween Party at Brad and Carol's house. This is a fun tradition my sister in law started a while ago and Josh and I have gone every year we have lived in Logan. The kids love it and look forward to it around Halloween. This year was extra fun for them because Brad's dog Dakota had puppies. They didn't want to leave, and were plotting how they could get one of Brad's puppies. ( I had to remind them we already had a dog.) The kids decorated cookies and Alex wanted to be just like his older cousin Casey trying to make cookies that looked just like his. (Casey is very creative with his cookies.) Josh was missed and so were all the rest of the family that were unable to attend.

2 comments:

Mary Mills said...

What a fun and yummy tradition!

Jessica A said...

We really wished we could've been there. Since I met Justin, this is the very first halloween party we have missed! Your boys are getting so big. The first party we were at, you only had 2 kids. Wow!

Contributors