Sunday, May 16, 2010

Farewell Henry's Point

Five years ago in March of 2005, Josh and I moved our little family of 4 into our first home. I think it was one of the best decisions we ever made. Our lives have been so blessed since we moved in. We have made great friends and memories while we have been here. Now the seasons have changed and we are moving our family of 6 ( plus a dog,) Janie, 11 chickens and 3 snakes onto a new adventure. We will miss Henry's Point.

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I can't read this post! I am too sad-I know you need to move, just make room for us in your new neighborhood! We LOVE your family and will miss you-it won't be the same without you-visit often!

R said...

where's the dislike button? Oh wait that's for facebook!

Anonymous said...

It's a great picture, of a great house, with an even greater family living in it- at least for a few more days. It won't be the same without you- that's for sure!

Contributors