We are already deep into the baseball season even though the weather doesn't seem to agree. Tyson in on the D-Backs . He is #4 and loving every minute of it. Spencer Brown is his coach and does a great job. It has been so fun to watch him start out this baseball season. He is making great progress and we love cheering him on. Last night the team was down 2 runs and their coach gave the team a pep talk and he said 2 to tie and 3 to win. Tyson was the first up to bat and I could tell he was nervous about striking out. I sat in the stands praying he would hit it. The next thing I know I heard a loud "Pop" and Ty had hit the ball high and far out to left field. He ran to 1st base and jumped up and down yelling that was awesome! It was awesome. Coach Brown was so excited for him he ran out and gave him a fist bump and told him "that was awesome." The next 3 kids had good hits and they all made it in to home. They won their game and Ty was on high all the rest of the night. Baseball should be fun this year!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Bases Loaded
We are already deep into the baseball season even though the weather doesn't seem to agree. Tyson in on the D-Backs . He is #4 and loving every minute of it. Spencer Brown is his coach and does a great job. It has been so fun to watch him start out this baseball season. He is making great progress and we love cheering him on. Last night the team was down 2 runs and their coach gave the team a pep talk and he said 2 to tie and 3 to win. Tyson was the first up to bat and I could tell he was nervous about striking out. I sat in the stands praying he would hit it. The next thing I know I heard a loud "Pop" and Ty had hit the ball high and far out to left field. He ran to 1st base and jumped up and down yelling that was awesome! It was awesome. Coach Brown was so excited for him he ran out and gave him a fist bump and told him "that was awesome." The next 3 kids had good hits and they all made it in to home. They won their game and Ty was on high all the rest of the night. Baseball should be fun this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment