Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summers Gone Already?





So I haven't been very good at keeping things updated on our blog so this post will be a run down of things that have been happening with the ATEAM. The boys are back in school. Cade is going to preschool and is loving it. Here is the picture of him on his first day as we were leaving the house. He insisted on wearing his new shirt that in Cade's words "looks just like Uncle Jarvis's shirt" and that it is only cool to wear his backpack on one shoulder.


Tyson and Alex are also back in school. Alex is in 2nd grade and Tyson is in 5th. I can't believe it. Time has flown by and they are growing so fast. They are starting at a new school this year and are looking forward to moving into our house.

Alex - first day of second grade.


Tyson - First day of 5th grade.

Gage - playing outside. 16 months

Gage is not quite sure what to do with himself while the boys are gone at school. He loves to be outside and gets into everything he can get his hands on.

Our summer passed quickly with the usual events, 4H (Alex grew a zucchini and entered a creative zucchini into the fair.), swim lessons, they all are making great progress and are starting to love to swim. Family reunions. Mini vacations to Salt Lake. And watching the house come together. Since the last time I wrote about the house the rock has been put in place, they started the vinyl, the deck has gone up. They have sheet rocked and textured the house. The tile is in and they are starting to paint. It is really starting to look like a house. They say in about 3 weeks we should be able to close.








Pics of the house in various stages.

4 comments:

R said...

how exciting!! I want to see it in real life.

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Theboys look cute. I really like the pic of Gage.

Tana said...

The house looks awesome. Once it's all finished I'll have to come visit. I cannot believe my boyfriend, (Cade) is getting so big, along with all his brothers! They are all so cute! Love ya!

Knowles Family said...

Your boys are growing up! I keep looking at my girls like "When did you get so big???" It is so crazy to me! Your house looks so amazing! I bet you are so ready to move in! Cody and I are planning on having the house up for sale by the 1st of October! EEK! Exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time! We miss you guys too! We should get our families together for dinner sometime! (Since I wont see you at card club anymore!!!)

Contributors