This summer while we stayed at Gma and Gpa Taylor's, we helped plant a garden. Gpa did a great job building garden boxes and Gma, I and the boys planted raspberry plants, strawberries, onions, corn, zucchini, tomatoes, pepper, carrots and green beans. It was fun to watch our garden grow and enjoy the many things that came out of our garden. Every time Gage and I went out to pick things Gage would learn a new word. My favorite was "green bean." He would walk around and say green bean over and over again. The day we picked carrots the boys ate so many I am surprised they didn't turn orange. I love the garden and watching the boys explore and enjoy nature.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Grandma's Garden
This summer while we stayed at Gma and Gpa Taylor's, we helped plant a garden. Gpa did a great job building garden boxes and Gma, I and the boys planted raspberry plants, strawberries, onions, corn, zucchini, tomatoes, pepper, carrots and green beans. It was fun to watch our garden grow and enjoy the many things that came out of our garden. Every time Gage and I went out to pick things Gage would learn a new word. My favorite was "green bean." He would walk around and say green bean over and over again. The day we picked carrots the boys ate so many I am surprised they didn't turn orange. I love the garden and watching the boys explore and enjoy nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just found your blog. I can't believe how big your boys are gettting. Of course it has been years since I saw your family so I guess that is what happens. Love the new house!!
you really need to update this!!!
Post a Comment