Sunday, March 13, 2011

Slacker - Update October




Ok, so I realize I haven't posted anything for a while so I will try to do a brief update in pictures with a few words to bring us up to date.


We built a house this year and moved into it in October 2010. This put the kids in a new school and we are in a new ward. Everything is going really well so far and we are happy with our new place.


The boys celebrated Halloween. Cade and Alex decided to be ninjas. Gage was a dinosaur or in his words a "rah rah." Ty dress up as Bo Bo Fet a bounty hunter from Star Wars. They even got Dad in on the action although this is as dressed up as he would get.



Tyson made a tombstone and dedicated it to his cousins ( Melissa & Brittney) dead cat. He used it for the 5th grade performance of Thriller. That was great.

On Halloween we all attended Aunt Carols annual Cookie Party. It is always fun and the kids have a blast making creative Halloween decorated cookies.



No comments:

Contributors