This weekend Grandpa Taylor came down and helped the boys build a brooding box for their chickens. Justin, Alex and Grandma where all in on the action. Alex even got to run the drill. We are all set up , now we are just waiting for the chicks to come. Anyone who has heard from Josh lately knows he is not too excited about this little experiment. Good thing he had the OT of the Spurs game to entertain him while all this was going on. The boys can't wait for their chicks to come and have already started to think about names for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the design of the Brooding box looks like a good size. Can I get a copy of your blue prints?
How fun! I didn't see the big usu "A" does that come later? I bet Josh will change his mind when he gets to eat the eggs!
Just to be clear and set the record straight, I am not OK with having chickens!
Post a Comment