Both Tyson and Alex started soccer this week. Tyson had practice and his first game and Alex the same.
Alex scored 3 goals in his first game. I felt bad that I was not there to see it. After we got back from Tyson's game tonight where it was freezing cold Alex told me that I should come to his game on Thursday because his games are not cold because they are inside.
Tyson is playing awesome defense and that is where he always asks his coach to play. He is a lot more aggressive this year and I am very proud of him. Tyson is on a good team with good coaches and they won tonight. We were watching American Idol at Gma. Taylor's house tonight and they Mariah Carey made a guest appearance and sang some some called "Bye Bye". Tyson was not impressed at all and said. "She should say 'Bye Bye' to her career".
It looks as though soccer will keep us busy for the next few weeks. I am sure it will be even more exciting when Cade starts playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Guys,
We finally found you! HAAHAA! I love the story about Mariah Carey. (I must say I agree) We look forward to peeking in on you every now and then. Feel free to check us out too. If you need a good laugh scroll down and check out the video of Tyler on his pink pogo stick (okay so it is not his). Good times, Good times
I can't believe Ty is watching American Idol! My grandma watches it too, we are so out of it- and the only people on the planet who don't follow it. I love the blog!
Post a Comment