That's right Josh and I have been married for 9 years today. We spent the day walking on the beach and collecting shells. We did a little shopping and ate lunch. It was a fun and relaxing way to spend our anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! I didn't know you guys chose the best month of the year also. The pictures are so beautiful. This will be an anniversary to remember. How is Josh going to top this one next year?
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I didn't know you guys chose the best month of the year also. The pictures are so beautiful. This will be an anniversary to remember. How is Josh going to top this one next year?
so can I add you to my list of bloggers? Your boys were so sweet with that mother's day gift! I still don't think my boys understood that day.
Post a Comment