Friday, May 9, 2008

Brazil


Here are a couple of pictures of me and my representative in Brazil. This is to prove that even though everyone thinks I head off to these countries and play, vacation, and see the sites that it is simply not true. I work like a dog! You will see that we are at a trade show working. It was the Brazilian Physics Conference in Aguas do Lindoia just outside of Campinas.

I am back in Sao Paulo now and have been visiting customers with my representative as well as training his sales people on our products and helping them understand what markets and type of customers they should be selling our products to.

I am off to Buenos Aires tomorrow for another week of work next week in Argentina. I am looking forward to Tiff coming though and showing her Uruguay and hopefully some of the people I met there while I was serving a mission. That was 10 to 12 years ago though so I am not expecting to find many of them. Holy crap am I old!!!!!

No comments:

Contributors