Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mothers Day
As Mothers Day ends, I have to say it was a pretty good one. All of my boys made me cards and cute little crafts. Alex made a darling picture frame with a caterpillar on it and a card. Tyson gave me a cute flower card that says my love for you keeps growing... and even Cade made a darling card with his hand prints. But I have to share a little story about Ty calling Grandma. He was worried because his dad was out of town and told grandma that he needed help finding something red and shiny that I could wear like a necklace. Grandma, being the wonderful Grandma she is went to work to find something. They gave me a cute little red lady bug charm on a chain. My boys loved it because it was a bug and red and shiny and a necklace. ( It met all the criteria plus one.) They were so cute as they crowded around me and gave me the gift this morning before church . Worring that I wouldn't like it because it was a bug, they reassured me that it was not real. I love it because it is a bug from 3 little boys (not unlike the other bugs they give me, this one just doesn't crawl around on it's own.) I count my boys as great blessing and love them to bits!!Little boys may be made of "snips, snails and puppy dog tails.." but mine sure are sweet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the necklace- love the idea, love that Grandma found it, love that they were so thrilled with it. I'm glad it was a good one even with Josh being gone.
How thoughtful of the boys. That tells me there is hope for thier wives. I hope you have an awesome time on your vacation.
Post a Comment