Thursday, May 15, 2008

Buenos Aires


Well I made it and my passport now is stamped by the Republic of Argentina. Josh met me at the airport and I went back to the hotel and slept while he finished up his work for the day. We walked around downtown Buenos Aires and had dinner tonight. It was fun to see the city and watch the people. It is a shoppers paradise here. I think you could find just about anything. Tomorrow we are going to get up early and see more of the city. Good night from Argentina.

2 comments:

Mary Mills said...

So glad to see you made it safe and sound! Hope you enjoy every minute. (Not that you won't)

taylortriciaj said...

Hey i finally decided to look at your blog. Looks like you got it figured out. Does Josh think it's a little girly? Well I hope you having fun in South America. I miss you and so do your boys. Be safe and I'll see you guys soon. Love you. Tricia

Contributors