Yes, it's true. Our little Alex has graduated from preschool and is now looking forward to enjoying the summer and heading off to Kindergarten. He has grown so much and we are so proud of him. Seeing him standing there in a cap and gown it was hard not to think ahead and it seems like high school graduation really isn't that far off.( I have to admit I had a mommy moment.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute grad! The mommy moments were everywhere in that room.
Hi Tiffany...this is Pepper, one of Josh's friends from high school. Daniele said she met you and Josh, and shared your blog with the rest of us in the blogging world. It's been so fun getting into contact with our friends from h.s. You have the cutest boys! I love to peek into other blogs, and it's even funner when you know them. Glad to find you and Josh. Feel free to visit our blog as well, and tell Josh I said hello!
Okay - You are going to be bombarded by a few of us from Malad High School who went to school with Josh. Sorry...but I'm sure he has told you that our class is kind of like a big family. Daniele has spread the word, so we all had to take a peek into the Atkinson Blog. Your family is so cute! I hope you don't mind that I take a peek every so often. Funny, but I just did a Flashback Friday on my blog with a picture of Josh. You'll have to check it out and get a good laugh. jesseandtrish.blogspot.com Trish
What a handsome graduate! I have those mommy moments many times. Alicia has reached a new milestone (more details later) I can see the years passing very fast!
Post a Comment